THOUGHTWEB PLATFORM OVERVIEW
ThoughtWeb’s highly configurable software Platform enables the rapid creation of stable, powerful solutions which put data in your context and deliver timely, relevant, prioritised information to users with less effort and greater accuracy.
- Gain new insights by viewing information in multiple, relevant contexts.
- Facilitate knowledge-sharing and collaboration by automatically forming dynamic communities across organisational silos based on shared roles, responsibilities, team memberships and interests.
- Visualise information and relationships via graphs, maps, timelines and contextual mash-ups.
- Improve resource allocation with activities prioritised according to their contribution to organisational goals and objectives, within defined constraints.
- Break down organisational silos with shared context and collaboration.
- Support organisational change with a flexible contextual framework that easily adapts to changing structures, processes or other needs.
- Improve accuracy and timeliness of information while reducing rework with a single source of aggregated truth.
- Manage performance with integrated performance measures, surveys and scorecard reporting.
- Improve organisational knowledge retention by capturing decision rationales, personal know-how and other knowledge.
- Reduce information overload with relevant information prioritised for each user according to his or her role, responsibilities, teams and interests.
- Reduce response time with personalised alerts via email or SMS, received when a defined trigger is met.
- Restrict information to authorised users.
Business and government wanting to know more about implementing ThoughtWeb should contact one of our partners.
We invite software vendors to integrate ThoughtWeb with their stack.
- The software is coded in Java and deployed as a .WAR file within an Apache Tomcat application (Windows or Linux server), either on premise or on the cloud.
- Data is stored in a PostgreSQL or Microsoft SQL relational database.
- Using a Spring Security framework, the platform provides LDAP and Active Directory integration with ABAC, RBAC, and IR tag control.
- The platform has a number of methods for both inputting and exporting data including an inbox service, an ODBC/JDBC data connector, and secure REST web services.
- The platform’s standard functionality can be extended through the creation of customised Java-based engines that use in-built APIs to give deep integration between the engine and the core platform.
- The platform uses secure REST web services to enable fully tailored user interfaces outside of the Knowledge Domain, in addition to the user interfaces within the Knowledge Domain.
Interested? Please contact us.